Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Vincci...

I learned that you were married to Malay last evening from uncle fong. It’s been not seeing you already 10 years. I wish you a sweet honeymoon and glad that you chose a right guy.

Last CNY holiday, I met your parents at the same place, asked by your father “Do you remember Vincci, our daughter?”
I was puzzled by the question. I remembered how frequent he phoned me when he felt that we’ve been together. Begging me not to continue the relation with you by both threats and soft words.
When I saw his haughty face last year, a sudden feel of bitterness proven that I chose badly.
I betrayed Love as if I betrayed you…

The one you already forgot…

5 comments:

情定大飯店 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
情定大飯店 said...

Oh dear.....you felt betrayed her ?? or she betrayed you ?? or you think you make a wrong choice of me ??

We met them 2 years ago but not last year....they just want to put you in a difficult situation...

i knew she will be staying in your heart 4ever...that's what i know for years

you know why I want you to meet her ?? cos I don't want you to guess her status now....better to see the real her & make you feel comfortable...& hope you 2 can contact again...

I hope that "she" is not the only thing to affect us to have baby...

學 霖 山 莊 said...

In the past, I chose badly.
So I won’t let the chance go when I met you.

Memories are only pages on diary. When the publish button was pressed it ends all the things in the past. I’m much comfortable now.

I love you ma femme, the one and only.

情定大飯店 said...

well...mon mari...

don't you ever believe how the miracle works once the thing has been expressed ???

Really glad to hear that you feel comfortable now !!!

學 霖 山 莊 said...

Je t'aime ma femme toujours...