Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mary Jane Watson / About Women (7)

Suddenly, I feel I know nothing about her anymore...
That was the day I was praised... in the crowd.

I knew she was desperate about the Broadway casting...
She’s been told that there’s no easy thing on it...
I tried to comfort her but maybe I was too arrogant, not because of my expression…
In fact, I didn’t see things from her views, with no hearts but the ears in listening her compliant...

The unaware kiss is only a catalyst... I knew it... with her back fading out...

I‘m sorry... MJ


Peter Parker

2 comments:

情定大飯店 said...

well....

it doesn't seems you know her so well although being for a long long time...

i believe you should take more times to learn & to understand...

學 霖 山 莊 said...

To explore is much appropriate...